Maplesoft MapleSim 2018.2.1 | 14.7 Gb
The MapleSim team is pleased to announce the availability of MapleSim 2018.2.1. This maintenance update contains all the enmaintenance update for MapleSim 2018 and a variety of improvements and fixes.
MapleSim 2018.2.1 Update Details
MapleSim 2018.2.1 is a maintenance update for MapleSim 2018. It contains a variety of improvements, including:
- Fixes an "array out of bounds" problem
- Corrects the behavior involving array ports defined by parameters
- Improves the 1-D Motion Generator App
- Provides improvements to the MapleSim Heat Transfer Library from CYBERNET
- Updates the Japanese versions of the Apps
- Includes all the improvements from the MapleSim 2018.2 update
About MapleSim. MapleSim is an advanced physical modeling and simulation platform that applies modern techniques to dramatically reduce model development time, provide greater insight into system behavior, and produce fast, high-fidelity simulations. MapleSim allows for easy model investigation, convenient library creation, and improved Modelica support. It has a number of add-on components including the MapleSim Battery Library and the MapleSim Control Design Toolbox.
The MapleSim 2018 family of products offers new tools for developing digital twins, greater connectivity with other modeling tools, expanded modeling scope, and more. In this webinar, see what's new in MapleSim 2018, including highlights and demonstrations of our latest features:
- Motion Profiles: Use a 1-D motion generation app to create velocity and acceleration-specific constraints.
- Expanded FMI Import: With new FMI 2.0 Fixed-Step Co-Simulation, you can import models into MapleSim from more tools than ever before.
- Optimized Handling of Large Model: Create and run 3-D visualizations faster than ever, even for large, complicated models.
- Improved Heat Transfer Modeling: Increased capabilities allow you to capture more thermal effects and visualize their impact on your models.
About Maplesoft. Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for over 30 years. Maplesoft's flagship product, Maple, combines the world's most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Building on this technology, the product line includes solutions for education and research, system simulation, calculation management, and systems engineering. In 2018, Maplesoft spun off its online education product line into a separate corporation, DigitalEd.
Maplesoft products provide modern, innovative solutions to meet today's technical challenges, from exploring math concepts on a smartphone to reducing development risk in complex engineering design projects. Maplesoft products and services are used by more than 8000 educational institutions, research labs, and companies, in over 90 countries.
Maplesoft is a subsidiary of Cybernet Systems Group.
Product: Maplesoft MapleSim
Version: 2018.2.1 build: 1364888 ISO *
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC / macOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 14.7 Gb
* Review content .ISO
E-Books & Study Guides
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics with Maple
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics with Maple - Instructor Manual
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics with Maple - Student Manual
- Calculus Study Guide
- Mathematics Survival Kit - Maple Edition
- Multivariate Calculus Study Guide
- Precalculus Interactive Study Guide
Install Maplesoft Maple 2018.2.1 build: 1362973
Install Maplesoft MapleSim 2018.2.1 build: 1364888
* Review Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 18.10
- macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me